05-19-2014 06:56 AM
I have dv7 6143cl entertainment and my motherboard burn.
Where to buy a motherboard to replace the burnt.
Which model or part number of the motherboard for this model dv7 ?
05-20-2014 03:28 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
I understand the motherboard is experiencing hardware issues. Unfortunately, it needs to be replaced. To locate any part numbers for hardware that needs to be replaced, please check the maintenance and service guide. Then, you can contact the HP PartSurfer to order the part.
Let me know how it goes!
Have a wonderful day!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)