02-09-2014 07:12 PM
diagnostic for dvd cd driver BD CMB UJ160 message is the driver (service) has been disabled (code 32) but hp says driver is up-to-date and working, please help if you can - thanks
02-11-2014 10:41 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Notebook and CD/DVD giving error message is the driver (service) has been disabled (code 32). I recommend you uninstall the driver and restart the computer. It should automatically reinstall the device.
Please let me know what happens.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)