01-08-2014 09:28 AM
Thank you for the link to the manuals, but I think what most of us really want when we ask these questions is just the answer which would be the command line instruction. We come to these forums for quick answers. We really do not want to spend a lot of time reading the manual when we are just lookinf for a quick answer. I wish you experts would keep that in mind please.
Thanks for understanding.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)