09-27-2009 12:52 PM
I am the main user.My wife and daughter are the other 2. I disabled the touch pad under my name as I prefer to use a wired mouse.
My wired mouse won't work - it must need replacing and I cannot re-enable the touch pad under my name.
09-27-2009 08:08 PM
Wasn't it just easy to press the button above the touch pad to enable it.
I have it in my laptop (HP DV6000)
or you can access the control panel.
Using your keybord:
Windows logo pad (to access start)
Up, Down, Right, Left arrow and Tab to navigate.
Wish it hopeful
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)