Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)

history files

I am very angry with HP as you no longer deem it necessary to remind customers to clean print head when the printer stops printing.  Because of this I have replaced a printer that probably did not need to be replaced.  The new printer also did not print but a grandson found the problem, very simply clean printer head!  While trying to use the new printer I lost a receipt that cannot be recaptured, I see you have  a history file, can I find this document.

Highlighted
Associate Dean
Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)

Re: history files

gran78 wrote:

I am very angry with HP as you no longer deem it necessary to remind customers to clean print head when the printer stops printing.  Because of this I have replaced a printer that probably did not need to be replaced.  The new printer also did not print but a grandson found the problem, very simply clean printer head!  While trying to use the new printer I lost a receipt that cannot be recaptured, I see you have  a history file, can I find this document.

This is a user forum not the HP support site. One needs to remember this when posting here. HP shouldn't need to remind one that maintenance is part of a printer or laptop ownership and one needs to read and understand the user and care manuals for their product.

-------- Looking for HP driver support When Windows 10 O/S isn't Supported ------
Windows 10 drivers may be available through Windows Update

Click 'Learn More' below for steps on using Windows Update to determine what drivers might be available for your product. Please be aware that HP does not guarantee Windows 10 drivers will be available from Windows Update.
Learn more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a HP USER community forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Millions of folks have gone back from Win10 to their prior O/S -- something you don't hear about from MS. by WAWood but ALL to TRUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Those that want HD Gaming should plan to invest in a Gaming Laptop to handle those requirements. Eamples GTA V or Crysis 3.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation