01-26-2014 11:06 AM
To change the battery in your h3t51aa mose:
- lift the top off the front of the mouse, Make sure you use the pointed portion of the top.
- Just pop the battery out of the holding case. If there is a blue plastic cover on the side, pull it out of the battery compartment. ( That sure have been pulled out before using the mouse)
- Notice the + and - on the battery. Make sure you insert the battery in the right direction.
I hope this help.
03-29-2016 07:45 AM
Thank you for this post. I was struggling to find the place to replace the battery and your post helped me to replace the batteries in less than 1 minute.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)