06-28-2012 01:42 AM
I have been using my hp pavillion dv6516tx
O/S-Windows Vista 32-bit.
I want to upgrade my Harddisk and ram.How much can i upgrade my harddisk and ram.How to take the backup into the hardisk.
06-28-2012 01:51 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 10:29 AM by OscarFuentes
Based on the following information, your machine can have 4GB of RAM and up to the current limit of standard 2.5" HDD. My suggestion use 750GB HDD with 7,200RPM and 4GB of RAM.
You can buy RAM from the following link or use the info to buy elsewhere:
Please note: 32bit operating system can "see" 4GB of RAM but does not use all RAM.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)