12-16-2011 07:58 AM - edited 12-16-2011 08:26 AM
I have a new HP Pavilion dv7-6140eo with the UJ8B1 optical drive.
The drive struggles for minutes before it can read dual layer dvd's.
In my case the game: "The elder scrolls V: Skyrim"
Piece of **bleep** quality screen with really bad blackness and viewing angle, and now a optical drive
that can't read dual layer discs.
I'm very disappointed.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)