06-28-2012 03:41 PM
Hello...up till about a month ago my laptop was running excellently, but after that one day it started to go bad. First my original fan didnt work properly (yes my laptop was cleaned on the inside) so i replaced it with another one. That didnt really fix the problem but it did work a bit better...now it isnt working to its potential...once I boot the computer it roars with power, but not that much tbh. After that it goes into a quiet state forever( not off but slow and quiet)...When i have minecraft open it kicks in a little but it still doesnt cool the computer too much...what is hot is the bottom left side of the laptop...so i ask...do you know of a way that this couod be fixed?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)