03-19-2012 06:24 AM
i have a hp g70 here, and im about to replace the back cover, coz the other one broke, but you know the wireless antennas, the two that are on either side that are attached to these metal bits, it looks like they are soldered on, if thats the case, will i have to de solder them and solder them to the new back? thanks.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)