07-28-2012 11:22 PM - edited 07-28-2012 11:23 PM
I removed battery & powercord press power-button to drain off static, it starts, but after being unplugged for a few hours it won't start, does it sound like mobo problem?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)