12-08-2013 04:49 PM
I recently got a Jornada 728 PDA and I come asking just how to get started with all it can do. I have it connected to the PC and attempted to activate Active Sync but am told there is a compatability issue.
I tried to go to the website for downloading new drivers, thinking that would help, but I only get to a site about Windows Pnones. I'm sure I did something wrong but don't know what it is.
I did install the Windows Mobile Device Center on the PC and have dragged and droped a couple pictures into the folder of the PDA, but tha's about it.
Please help. Thanks, mrb4511
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)