01-26-2011 05:17 AM
I have got a hp pavilion dv5000, when I turn on it the screen goes blank.
Power led glows, I hear for a few time the fan, disk led flashes intermittently and also I feel that the DVD player tries to load.
If I try to click on caps lock or num lock, leds don't respond to commands. I tried the hard reset pressing the power button for 30 seconds with the battery and the power removed. Nothing to be done by connecting an external monitor....
What can I do ?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)