07-14-2012 01:08 AM
i want to to that can i change my laptop graphic card to higher quality..it has already ati redeon card in it..ATI hd 4250.
hp dv7 4131 sa
tipple core processor
blue ray disk
07-14-2012 02:55 AM
Although it may be called a 'card', your ATI graphics chip is actually integrated into the Motherboard and as such, is not an upgradeable component.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)