12-25-2011 01:58 AM
I have purchased a hp veer AT&T, SN:W18D65CB40MW, FCC ID8F-BROU recently from USA. It is geting switched off when i make a call. I tried all the troubleshooting methods given in the site. Hence I request anyone to help me in getting out of this problem. Rmaining all features are working well expect switching of the screen when a call is made. After that also the phone is not getting switched on.
02-22-2012 12:35 PM
I am also experiencing similar problem when incoming or outgoing calls are over, screen goes blank frequently and the connection is on. I am alos experiencing another problem wiht own loud side tone heard at both ends when on call.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)