08-22-2012 06:13 PM
The laptop supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM at 1333Mhz.
I recommend Corsair memory modules:
but Crucial, Samsung or Kingston are also good products..
How to is here: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02753308.pdf
Testing - HP 15-p000 Donated to the Cancer Research UK
HP ProBook 640, Core i7-4610M/HyperX 240GB SSD/Corsair 16GB DDR3 1800MHz/Intel 6235
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
08-22-2012 06:14 PM
Your notebook supports a maximum 8Gb of Ram ( 2 x 4Gb Modules ). A suitable upgrade can be found Here.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)