06-06-2013 07:10 PM
Recently my internal microphone has stopped working when i use an external microphone i have no problem but since my computer is newer i have no idea how to resolve the issue im using Windows 8 on my Hp pavillion g7 notebook
07-20-2013 10:42 AM - last edited on 07-20-2013 10:45 AM by OrnahP
Hello, I have an internal Microphone issue. I already sent it in to get it fixed and the issue is happening yet again. It just doesn't work. It used one..but there is no reason why it shouldn't I just got the PC less than 5 months ago. Its Windows8 HP Envy dv6 Notebook PC. I ran a cleaner and tells me some files may be missing or something along those lines. I'm still learning the terms and understanding. I spoke to an HP online assistant. She was a bit rude after quite some time of trying to help me understand what it was I was doing. I hope I can get some help with it.
Serial- [Personal Information Removed]
Warranty- [Personal Information Removed]
Hope this helps. Is there a link to make sure I have all files required?
07-22-2013 09:54 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)