Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
pavilion 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i dont invidia on the system but i saw on the hp support website to download the invidia driver.what can i do, should i download it, will it actually boost my gaming graphics or what 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP lists the drivers for the entire model series on each notebook's support page.

Some of the drivers on your notebook's support page are not applicable to your specific model.

If your model only has the onboard Intel graphics, installing the nvidia driver will do nothing.

It may not even install if there is a section in the program to look for compatible hardware first.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP lists the drivers for the entire model series on each notebook's support page.

Some of the drivers on your notebook's support page are not applicable to your specific model.

If your model only has the onboard Intel graphics, installing the nvidia driver will do nothing.

It may not even install if there is a section in the program to look for compatible hardware first.

HP Recommended
That's really helpful thanks
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.