07-29-2011 07:18 AM
I just want to know it is bad to leave your laptop ac plugged in good and with the battery not in the laptop and having the battery out of the laptop for long periods bad lke what it i don't have the battery plugged or charge for a few months and I mainly used my ac to power my laptop is it bad for the battery to not be used for long periods of time.
and I run my laptop on battery saver but when my battery is in my laptop so is it ok to keep it on this option when the battery isn't in the laptop while having the ac plugged in cause I would like to save some power from using the charger plugged into the wall
07-29-2011 07:31 AM
I put the power option to performance when plugged into the external power pack. It is your own option as to which power option you use.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)