08-13-2012 07:03 PM
Attach an external keyboard and tell us if the external keyboard works OK.
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.
08-19-2012 01:23 PM
i fixed it 95%...i went to device manager and removed the keyboard driver then rebooted.seems to have fixed the problem.i think some of it is due to virus potection soft ware its working quite well now! thanks for your help tom
08-09-2014 05:18 PM
I had the same problem. Did all the recommended, reloaded drivers, checked all downloads were done, bought an external keyboard etc. And finally I switched from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome - and it's working. Yay!!!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)