Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Thanks for the help, People who hold my extented warranty on unit told me my warranty would be null and void, if non hp approved was fitted.Who am I to not believe

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help, People who hold my extented warranty on unit told me my warranty would be null and void, if non hp approved was fitted.  Who am I to not believe.

HP Recommended

why  so tensed when you can try fixing it all at your own, i have tried replacing laptop battery and it worked, and honestly laptop battery replacement is not as tricky as replacing screen or cables, I would recommend you to give it a try...........

LAPTOP BATTERY REPLACEMENT 

How to find the laptop battery specifications

laptop battery specifications

There are different types and sizes of laptop batteries. To determine what laptop battery you have, remove the battery from the laptop and look at the top or bottom of the battery.
As you can see in the picture, this Dell battery shows that it is an Li-ion battery, has a model number of Li-ion II, rating of 10.8V, 4050mAH, part number (labeled as “P/N”), and a charging current of 2.5A.
Common laptop batteries are Li-ion, NiMH, and Ni-Cad, with nearly all laptops today using Li-ion batteries.

How to remove old battery :

1. Turn off your laptop and disconnect the AC adapter.

2.Release the latch or other attachment devices that hold your battery in place.

3.Slide the old battery out of its compartment or storage bay.

4.Take the replacement battery out of the box.

5.Slide it into the notch or bay.

6.Close the safety latch to lock it into place.

7.Reconnect the AC adapter and give the battery a full charge.

Source : techyuga

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.