09-15-2013 05:59 PM
This is my third request within a week's time and am not receiving any feedback. I have tried the F2 and F10 button solution for the fan issue. It has never worked for me. The computer is now making a crackling noise and cannot see where anyone else has had this problem.
Please help me??????
09-16-2013 03:20 AM
Could you be more specific from where the Noise is coming from.. Also if you think it's the Fan you can go to HP.com and update the latest BIOS for your NOtebook. If you feel it's a Hardware issue and if you r still in warrenty contact HP they will help you.
***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the left to say 'Thanks'*****
****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****
Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)