HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-13-2014 02:37 PM
Well how about getting some consumer advice group involved? trading standards? going back to the retailer/credit card company. its not unreasonable to expect a laptop to last longer than 18 months, after all, this issue is not with £250 models, but £700+ models as well. There are over 300 posts on the same thing.
04-13-2014 03:09 PM
No one else can fix this except HP. It is solely their fault that this happened, whether it was faulty suppliers or bad assembly. They are responsible for this, and it is up to them to fix this if they want us to keep buying their stuff. I know I'm never buying again if they don't fix this.
04-14-2014 01:50 AM
I do not have their email addresses and I'm currently so busy t to go to computers maintenance shops. I have an event to prepare for..
any ways thank you HP for the terrible customer services ...
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)