03-04-2014 06:37 AM
How hard is it to remove the keys on the new m6?
I think mines the k125dk specifically.
Can I pop out individual keys or is it the whole keyboard?
Thanks for the help
03-04-2014 09:32 AM
Do not remove individual keys. Why would you want to do that? It is a nightmare to get them back on the keyboard. Unfortunately your model has to be completely disassembled to get to the keyboard. Can you give us a bit more information about your problem?
03-05-2014 04:16 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)