07-13-2014 03:21 AM
Try double-tapping the top left corner of the touchpad - this is often the method to enable/disable the touchpad.
If the above doesn't help, post back with the following details.
The full Model No. and Product No. of your notebook - see Here for a guide on locating this information.
The full version of the operating system you are using ( ie Windows 7 64bit ).
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)