10-23-2009 04:50 AM
I need help here guys..
after I did a format on my laptop..whenever I want to paly a DVD or an audio CD.. my DVD CD-ROM driver does not play the DVD or the CD... the driver is working.. I actually can see its light flashing.. and there is one more thing.. I can't see the DVD CD-ROM's icon in "My Computer".
I dont know what to do here but somebody told me that I need to reformat the laptop again... maybe there was a mistake on my first format!!
10-23-2009 06:56 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)