07-12-2012 08:23 PM
my hp pavilion g7 laptop is running really hot and i think that the fun is not functioning correctly. it runs on windows 7 and the fan makes a loud buzzing sound when it is first turned on, then the computer runs extremely hot to the point where it burns to touch. 1. i dont know if i have warranty, where could i find out if i do? 2. could the fan not functioning properly force the computer to run extremely hot?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)