11-11-2011 08:53 PM
I have a Elitebook 8440p with windows 7 professional.The touchpad left mouse key not working ,but right mouse key works well.my driver is synaptics 14.0.10 090ct09 and the touchpad name is synapticsTouchPadV7.2.
thanks in advance.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)