Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp 15-ac190nia
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hi 
i have hp 15-acnia laptop
and i tried to identify its drivers after installing windows 7 64 bit 
but its network driver cant be installed 
and the synaptics device cant be also 
i tried to reinstall it many times ..... but nothing change 
can i get help ,please 

and sorry for the bad language i tried my best 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi eldweeny, 

You are welcome! 

I am glad you were able to get the network driver working! We are half-way there. 

Perhaps the steps in this guide will help, Using and Configuring the TouchPad (Windows 7 and Vista)

Please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Let's see what happens! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @eldweeny

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I noticed your post that the network and synaptics driver cannot be installed for Windows 7, on your HP 15-ac190nia Notebook. I am happy to look into these issues for you! 

What happens when you try to install these drivers? Do you see any error messages? 

In the meantime, please try the HP Support Assistant, and let me know what happens! 

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Thank you for posting, and have a nice day! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HP Recommended

thanks for replaying 
yes i had  error messages
with network driver >>> driver wasnt installed successfuly
but that problem i solved it by installing another driver of another laptop
and guess what it worked 😄
but the synaptics problem still  there 
and the error message was >>> the program  requires windows 7 , windows 8 ,windows 8.1 
and  i use windows 7 ultimate 64
and i cant  understand that problem why 😄 

i tried the hp support assistant 
it wasnt helpful 

HP Recommended

Hi eldweeny, 

You are welcome! 

I am glad you were able to get the network driver working! We are half-way there. 

Perhaps the steps in this guide will help, Using and Configuring the TouchPad (Windows 7 and Vista)

Please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Let's see what happens! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

im sorry 
but it wasnt helpful
but i solved the synaptics problem by downloading a driver from the "synaptics oficially website"
and it worked correctly
i just want to tell you that
the drivers that i downloaded it from "HP drivers "
wasnt complete for example there is no driver for the local area connection and that what made my first problem
i just want you to know that for solving this problem to be avilible for  the other users 🙂

and thanks for reply my reply 😄 😄  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.