08-14-2013 12:39 AM
can i increase my video card video memory?
i mean to install more
i have ge force go 7400
it has own 128 mb memory
whit os it has 264 mb
max 377 mb
i want to install up to 512 mb it own memory, not os memory
can i do it?
09-10-2013 09:02 AM
The latest BIOS revision for your notebook is at the link below.
You can only run the update in Vista or XP.
There will be no further updates (it has been over 3 years since this one was released).
HP will not be making any changes to the BIOS menus in your model and I know of no way to modify the current BIOS to provide more settings.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)