03-12-2012 10:06 AM
Product: HP Pavilion G6 1165sa laptop
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
No Bluetooth installed
Question: How and what do I need to get 'Bluetooth' working on this laptop?
I tried to install driver of an old bluetooth adaptor to find it incompatable. It worked on XP but not this.
Please help. I miss it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)