07-12-2014 01:25 PM
Good morning, I have a HP Pavilion dv4-2173nr notebook for 4 years, recently he started off alone and try to turn it back the following error message Wireless Module not found (701) appears. What does it mean and what can I do to find the problem? How should I proceed to try to repair this? Thanks for attention, gladly Victor.
07-12-2014 04:07 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 02:48 PM by OscarFuentes
This Error Indicates an hardware issue with Wireless Card
Try hard reset:L
Try bios update
IF it still doesn't work if no warranty I guess if you bought externded, then take apart and take off the card and tell me.
**Click the White thumb if you like the answer.**
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)