03-27-2014 11:06 PM
I was just wondering if any one knows how to get the hard drive out of the hp pavilion 15-n020ca laptop (which I just bought). I would like to put my old hard drive in the computer until I get everything copied to the new hard drive. However unlike my old laptop there is no small pannel to unscrew to access the hard drive. If you could help me out that would be much appreciated. Thanks!
03-28-2014 12:54 AM
Since you just bought your PC, I suggest you get the help of an HP engineer at a service center.
This way, you can get it swapped with no problems and eliminate any chances of losing your warranty.
Compatibility issue might also become a problem.
You can find the information from the link below.
Hope you don't bump into any problems.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
I work for HP, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)