03-04-2014 01:49 PM
03-10-2014 09:55 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I understand that you spilled coffee on your keyboard and although you tried to clean it, it will not power on now. Here is a link to a YouTube video on cleaning the keyboard. Repair Laptop Keyboard Water damaged Wasserschaden Part . Although it is not showing a laptop keyboard, the process would be the same. I would recommend calling HP Technical Support for assistance. Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.HP Technical Support Sitemap.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)