Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
core i3
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

the cursor in my pc  hp core i3 model jumps endlessly whenever am trying to get some work done.it hurts and i dont know what to do, am afraid to to take it for repairs so that they dont end up destroying the mother board for me.

I will be grateful if a solution can be proffer.

thanks 

donesk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @donesk,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with the cursor jumping. I will be glad to help you.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please get back to me and I will help you.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @donesk,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with the cursor jumping. I will be glad to help you.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please get back to me and I will help you.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

The operating system is window 8.1, 64 bits and the product id is 00258-61675-85871-AAOEM, product =J4T67EA#ABU. I will be grateful if this is resolve urgently.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

I have pretty much the same problem. Mine is a Phoenix Envy - Model # 850-150qe

Basically, many times when I type an apostrophe in words like "won't," when I try to change something earlier in a paragraph, as soon as I type the punctuation, it will send me to the end of the paragraph or document in the middle of typing. It makes me want to put my fist through my screen when it does it repeatedly. So any help with this (preferably before I have to have it sent for repair because of a broken screen) would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.