06-29-2012 05:55 AM
I own an HP DV6.In the last two weeks i got the message thermal shutdown twice.what am i to do??
it happend once i aftr i cleaned my fan & air vent.it seems i cant play games or nythng that takes some memory nymore.please help.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)