02-06-2012 04:31 AM
Personally, I would recommend something like the HDD on the link below - however you are in no way restricted to this HDD or the manufacturer.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
06-20-2013 01:26 PM
I see that you are wanting information on replacing the hard drive in your computer. The hard drive listed is 750 GB which is bigger than the 640 GB hard drive that is in your computer.
It should work in the computer.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)