09-04-2009 06:48 PM
Uninstall Your current driver for touchpad.
Install latest driver for it from here. There is now avaible version 18.104.22.168.
If You will have still any problems with scrolling You can do two things:
A) check is scrolling switched on in synaptics software. How to do it informations here.
B) Check special thread about this problem with some very good solutions. It's avaible here.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)