01-11-2011 06:34 PM
i want to upgrade my ram (currently at 4 gb). i have a 64 bit. what is the maximum ram i can upgrade to? i.e. how may gb's can i upgrade to til i can't anymore?
01-11-2011 08:38 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 12:26 PM by OscarFuentes
Your notebook supports 8GB RAM max. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01631361
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)