Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (78 Views)

warranty

Product Name: envy x360 15
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my laptop brand new on the 11th March. It was delivered on 12th March. It has an obvious battery problem, as the single time I used it unconnected to the mains, it gave a warning that there was only 12% charge left after an hour, then closed itself down a minute later. I'm prepared to concede that that may be an anomaly, so I'm planning to try running it off battery another time and see what happens. However, I just received notification that my warranty expired. On 12th March. Seriously, **bleep**??

Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: warranty

@gg14

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation