04-24-2012 04:28 AM
my web cam 1.3 mp for hp pavilion dv 9000 isn't working since I have installed windows 7... I' m afraid to install sp35414.exe because it says for windows XP...
Can anyone help me for this subject and what can i do for this?
04-24-2012 08:23 AM
Is there a webcam or unknown device in device manager? Windows 7 has a generic driver for most webcams and it will show up under imaging devices in the Device Manager. If there is no hardware there then you might have a dead webcam.
04-24-2012 08:28 AM
Yes there are a cam... a web cam 1000... which turn on my web cam but it doesn t put it on working... i mean: the blue light indicates that she's on, but the image is black on my screen...
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)