09-15-2011 08:19 AM
My notebook is HP Pavilion 361 TX & OS is windows 7 home..
..when i am starting my notebook..automatically the webcam light is on...i can not switch off the webcam...and if i try to open webcam software youcam..the light is getting off..and cam is not working..can anyone help??
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)