07-31-2014 10:23 PM
Did you downgrad/upgrade your machine ? We need to know hardware id of the missing driver. Please check the following link which shows you how to get hardware-id:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
08-01-2014 07:58 AM
Please see if this wireless driver works...the parts list for your model states it has an AR9565 802.11BGN+BT4 card.
You would also need the bluetooth driver for W7...
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)