06-28-2012 07:56 PM
I just purchased a DV7T-7000 to replace my old DV8T-1100. I had purchased an extra power supply for when I travel. The power supply is a HP-OW120F13 Replacement spare part # 463953-001. The output on it is 18.5V 120W. The power supply that came with the DV7T-7000 has a output of 19.5V 6.15A.
Can I use this power supply with the DV7T-7000? The plug to the laptop is the same.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)