Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Frnds

I am very disturb due to MY Lappy. Regularly i am getting "www.hp.com/go/techcenter/pcdiags" url link. Even At the booting time i tried to run hard drive dignostic setup bt again and again i am getting above mentioned url link. please help me out as soon as possible.

failure id : PLNF6J-6AE7OX-MFPX1F-60AE03

kindly help me : [Personal Information Removed]

37 REPLIES 37
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you provide the PC model number and what version of Windows you are using?  Also, there should have also been an error code like 301 or 302 that was displayed when you see the Failure ID that you posted.

Does the PC ever boot into windows or do you just get the message and it won't go any further?

If you can get into Windows at all, it is definitely time to backup any important information still on the PC (like pictures and documents).  

Give the information you've provided, it is likely that the hard drive has failed or is about to fail and it will need to be replaced.  Take a look at Hard Drive Failure Errors: Imminent Failure, Smart, BIOHD, HD535, etc, it has links to additional documents on creating recovery disks, backing up your files, and more.

If the notebook is in warranty, then just contact HP to get it fixed.

If the notebook is not in warranty, then you may want to replace the hard drive yourself.  Replacing the hard drive on most notebooks isn't hard, but without knowing which model notebook you have, I can't provide specific instructions.  Once the hard drive has been replaced, you will need to run a recovery using recovery disks you have either created or purchased from HP to put the operating system back on the hard drive and be back up and running.

Good Luck!

R

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Hi As per your Requirement i am sharing with you required information as mentioned below.
»HP Pavilion g6-2103tu Notebook PC
Serial Number:[Personal Information Removed]
Product Number: B6U28PA
Hard Disk 1(301) (Error Number )
FAILURE ID : PLNF6J-6AE713-MFPX1F-60CD03
PRODUCT ID : B6U28PA#ACJ
Except this Issue i am facing System slowness while i didn't install and extra software except OS window 8

HP Recommended

Hi,

Alright, it does look you are getting a 301 error on the hard drive.  You can try just removing the hard drive and re-installing it, but most likely the hard drive is failing and will need to be replaced.

Check out Removing and Replacing the Hard Disk Drive for instructions on removing and reinstalling the hard drive for your PC.  If that doesn't clear up the problem, you will need to replace the drive.

If you are still in warranty, then I would recommend contacting HP customer support for your region, and give them the failure ID and the other information you provided to me.  They may still want to run a Hard Drive test as well.

If you are out of warranty, then you can simply find a replacement drive locally or off the internet, and use the same instructions as above to swap it out.  Then you will need to perform a system restore to get the Operating System back on it, so you will need System Restore Discs, either the set that you may have made after first purchasing the system, or you will need to contact hp support again to order a new set for your model PC.  Be sure to backup your files before swapping the drive out if possible. 

Good Luck!

R

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

hai sir my PC getting erro r in DST of Short Drive Disk  

Faluire Id : RGDUQKMFPNXF60RH03

AND mY PRODUCT NO: H6P08AA#ACJ

before i calledup to hp customer suuport care

And i said my Pc was Slow when the opne the application software of My PC so there Repeild restart the Pc and Press alternate button  of F2  Its opened a software of HP there there said to do Compund test - Quick tets odf System 

same as thing Done Yesterday For Opnening my Pc slow and  Stucking the Page of Destop Screen its Show the result like this

Hard Short Drive DST:

Faluire Id : RGDUQKMFPNXF60RH03

And may i know why didi happen this ????

HP Recommended

BUENO KISIERA Q ALGUIEN ME AYUDE QUIERO SABER SI ES Q MI NOTEBOOKEL DISCO DURO SE A KEMADO O SOLO RECALENTADO ME SALE HERROR 301
ID DEL HERROR : 66EJ08-6T373T-MFGJXG-608Q03
PRFVR AYUDENME"!!

HP Recommended
Hi Frnds

I am very disturb due to MY Lappy. Regularly i am getting "www.hp.com/go/techcenter/pcdiags" url link. Even At the booting time i tried to run hard drive dignostic setup bt again and again i am getting above mentioned url link. please help me out as soon as possible.

failure id : Q0EFLC-0007GC-MFKSXA-60FD03
product id : F6D27PA#ACJ

Kindly help me
HP Recommended
Failure ID-U08KLX-6AL7MX-MFKT1F-60V503
HP 2000-2209TU Laptop
Product Id-C8C11PA#ACJ
What is solution for that?
Win 8
HP Recommended
Failure ID-U08KLX-6AL7MX-MFKT1F-60V503
HP 2000-2209TU Laptop
Product Id-C8C11PA#ACJ
What is solution for that?
Win 8
PLEASE REPLY FAST AS WELL AS POSSIBLE
HP Recommended
hlw sir my compaq CQ 58 have an error in short DST
FAILURE ID:60FQ3K-7147NT-MFGJXG-60W303
PRODUCT ID: E6A37EA#ACQ
WIN 8
What is the solution?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.