Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

That would be a 303 error:

Start-up Test
Hard Disk 1 Quick
The hard disk drive may have failed. Contact HP Support for further assistance.

You might try the instructions provided above to reseat the drive, but it is unlikely to have a different result.  At this point, if you are still in warranty, then contact HP customer support for your region, and give them the failure ID and product number, serial number and whatever other information then need.

If you are out of warranty, then you can simply find a replacement drive locally or off the internet, and use the same instructions as above to swap it out.  Then you will need to perform a system restore to get the Operating System back on it, so you will need System Restore Discs, either the set that you may have made after first purchasing the system, or you will need to contact hp support to order a new set for your model PC.  Be sure to backup your files if possible before swapping the drive out.

R

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

HI:

product Name HP pavilion split 13x2PC

product  number E8C34UA#ABA

I am unable to boot to windows, and recover.

I ran hard drive it past.

I ran system board test the result was system board check not available.

component: past

Is this means there is something wrong with system board or this means such test is not available?

thanks in advance.

HP Recommended
Boa noite

O meu PC não arranca. Ao efectuar o teste da verificação DTS otimizado da unidade de disco aparece a seguinte informação:
_ ID da Falha: 9LV7G4-0007S2-9XH2WK-61SG03;
_ ID do Produto: E3J19EA#AB9.
Pode me ajudar? Obrigada
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended
What's this information:
_ ID da Falha: 9LV7G4-0007S2-9XH2WK-61SG03;
_ ID do Produto: E3J19EA#AB9.
Thank's
HP Recommended

My hard drive failed in the system quick test and extensive test, so I was going to find a portable hard drive, continue start up, plug it in and put all my game data onto it, then wipe everything off my hard drive inside the laptop but it now wants me to repair before start up. Whats the best action to do now?

Heres my system information:

Name - HP Pavilion Notebook N136 (that number was on the back with no title so I assumed its part of the name)

serial number - [Personal Information Removed]

product number - F6C70PA#ABG

model number - 15-n214TX

error number - Hard Disk 1 (301)

failure ID - 0U5P96-73J7SX-MPFV6J-60AU03

product ID - F6C70PA#ABG

HP Recommended

ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR, RESULTA QUE ESTABA ACTUALIZANDO MI TABLET HP, CON WINDOWS 8 AL 10 PERO SE QUEDO EN BLANCO Y AHORA NO FUNCIONA, SABE ALGUIEN COMO PUEDO ECHARLA A ANDAR DE NUEVO, NO CARGA EL WINDOWS

HP Recommended

@CPCRCR

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I Work for HP
HP Recommended
Thank you very much I'm getting the hard drive replaced now 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi!

I have the same error.

This is my information:

Model:                 Elitebook 8540w

Failure ID:          94H1XV-00084G-MFGJL1-60VB03

SMART Check : Passed

Short DST:         Failed

Fernando.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.