Question

Student
Mehul_Chelar18
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)
Accepted Solution

Bad Customer Services provided by HP

[ Edited ]

Compaq 610

I purchased my laptop a years ago. I am finding the issues with my Laptops. Some times I found that my lap is overheated issues. I found that the my laps fan is not working. I called hp and asked them what to do? a week ago. And they provided the solution that they will send a person to the home or either I have to take Laptop to the service center.I found that they have to ask for the spare parts in hp. Later they have to fix the problems. But hp center are still not been able to get the quotation from the centers. I am always trying to remind them but they are still not been able to get the Quotation. I am wondering that what will happen if the things goes wrong. I will feel handicapped without my laptop.

I found that services providing by the Service Centers are not only poor but they would take the customers as a granted. I am also having the past bad experiences by service centers like I had given my Laptop for removing the dust & for General servicing.In that process they have taken the long time of 2-3 days. Still when I get my lapy back & I opened the Disc-Reader I found that dust is still there. When I saw them they replied back with the best Answer that things are cleaned from over the parts not outside the parts . I am still in same situation where I am not getting services by the people over there.

Retired
OrnahP
Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)

Re: Bad Customer Services provided by HP

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

:smileyhappy: Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
:smileyhappy: When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation