Question

Student
fedupwiththis
Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)

Bad after sales service

Bought a Laptop roughly 7-8 weeks ago and the hard drive has gone on it already!!! not at all happy about this tried calling the technical line to be hung up on not once, not twice, but three times, they then refused to make a call back after sitting waiting on the mobile for over an hour.

Does anyone else have this problem or just us I would seriously not recommend any of these products to anyone if this is the sort of after service that you will receive even the store where we purchased it has fobbed us off passing the buck back here.

Complete waste of money and time back to home PC which is 7 years old and is more reliable although slow...!!!!!!!!!

Honor Student
pwkaplan
Message 2 of 3 (423 Views)

Re: Bad after sales service

I second every you say.  I had been a big fan of HP for years, but have just cancelled an order for new laptop because I am so disgusted with their failure to take any responsibility for bad service, incompetent technicians, rude staff and smarmy case managers whose training seems to be mainly about how to deflect problems and NOT answer questions directly. Anyone who buys an HP computer or laptop now is putting everything connected with that computer at risk.  The HP that I used to deal stood behind their products.  Now they find ways to charge for unneed services.  Then they tell you that they are not responsible  for misdiagnosing what was wrong, not responsible for reformatting drives without backing up data (after they did it), not responsible for returning parts that they claim they replaced to you.  The list goes on and on.  HP used to be a stand up company.  Now it's just let's screw the customer for all he or she is worth. 

Master's Graduate
SandyD
Message 3 of 3 (418 Views)

Re: Bad after sales service

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation