Question

Student
lilsammy51
Message 1 of 1 (345 Views)

Brand new laptop, problems from start

[ Edited ]

So today around 12:00 PST I recieved my new dell ENVY, I was extremely excited to recieve after wating 1 week of building and about 2 weeks of shipping from what i believe.  I turn on my new laptop and then there was an error message an error fan message that it was not working properly. So i reset the computer thinking ok i should work, no again my system fails. 

I got this computer FULLY customized and everything just for me and I think its ridiculous how i spend $1,799 from what i remember (i am 14 years old and I saved up for the laptop with my money) and dont forget i opened from the package and it failed to work.  I am disatisfied with the work and construction with my laptop, and if I have to return my new lap top that was just in china  again and i do believe this laptop was tested and it WORKED fine, and if i have to send it back to china I would expect to get better shipping.

To conclude my message I am dissatisfied with Hewlett Packard (it may not seem like a simple problem to experts but to me it cost hard earned money) and I would like a response because this is simply ridiculous, thank you for your time.

-{Personal Information Removed}

EXTRA: After some time of use while listening to music the laptop just starts to make scratchy and slow motions sounds from its speakers, im not sure if this has to do with the fan problem but I thought this was a good laptop and it is if it worked properly, but more problems are being created.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation