Question

Honor Student
linhchebt
Message 1 of 5 (135 Views)

Can not found Bluetooth in PAVILION ENVY dv6

Hello !

I'd like to ask a question to HP's staff. I'm using pavilion envy dv6 laptop, when I bought it from Computer store, I don't care is it include bluetooth in my laptop because I always think that every laptop have bluetooth . I found informations from internet and computer store where I bought my laptop include bluetooth connection. So I just want to know is it integrated in my laptop. 

my laptop's Product number: C2Y45AAR#ABA

My pleasure to have your helps!

Thanks you so much!

Provost
Huffer
Message 2 of 5 (126 Views)

Re: Can not found Bluetooth in PAVILION ENVY dv6

The model number you provided comes up as a dv6t-7300 CTO...custom to order. So it may or may not have Bluetooth. There is no fixed set of specifications for custom order laptops. Not all laptops have it by a longshot. Do you have Windows 7 or Windows 8? 

Honor Student
linhchebt
Message 3 of 5 (119 Views)

windows 8 also have available with my laptop, should I feedback to computer store because they had written " Bluetooth available " which I saw in their website !
Provost
Huffer
Message 4 of 5 (110 Views)

Maybe but it either has it or not. Bluetooth available just means you can get it I think, not that it is necessarily included.

Can you check device manager?

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows-8/a/device-manager-windows-8.htm

If it has Bluetooth it will show up there.

Honor Student
linhchebt
Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)

Okay! thank you so much ! May be I will contact to computer store to ask why they supplied wrong information in their website and product's estimate table ! Hope you fun and health!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation